4. User Behaviors
4.1 User Account, Password and Security
Once Users registered successfully, such Users shall become a legitimate User of Foream products and services and will be given an account and password. Users shall take reasonable measures to maintain the security of such password, and shall be fully liable for all activities relating to or arising out of the use of such account and password. Any loss or damage incurred by such activities shall be borne by Users without any liability to Foream.
In case of unauthorized use of Users’ account and password or any other security issue, Users shall immediately inform Foream of such unauthorized use or security issue. Users shall safely exit the account at the end of each connection to this website; otherwise, Users may not obtain the Foream’s security protection.
For any account that is not renewed and used by Users for a long period of time, Foream will notify Users in advance via e-mail, and has the right to close such account without reply by Users in a timely manner.
4.2 Compliance with Laws
Users agree to abide by the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets, Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on Protection of Computer Information System Security, Regulations on Computers Software Protection, Administration of Internet Electronic Messaging Services Provisions, Information Network Transmission Right Protection Ordinance and other laws, regulations, and implementation measures concerning computer and Internet. In any event, if Foream reasonably holds that Users’ behaviors may violate such laws, regulations, Foream may discontinue providing service to such Users at any time and without prior notice.
Foream welcomes Users to report any upload that is in violation of such laws or the rights of others. Foream will delete such upload without conditions upon discovery of any illegal or infringing upload.
4.3 Any User is prohibited from:
- Uploading, posting, or sending any e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that contains opposition to the basic principles established by the Constitution, national security endangerment, leakage of state secrets, subversion of state power, undermining national unity, harm to national honor and interests, incitement to ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, undermining national religious policies, promotion of cults and feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or abetting a crime, insults at or slanders about others, and infringement upon the legitimate rights and interests of others, and any other content that is prohibited by law or administrative regulations or objected by others, including but not limited to messages, data, texts, software, music, photographs, graphics, information or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “Content”).
- Harming minors in any way.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or in an untruthful way misrepresenting or making people mistakenly believe that such User is connected with any person or body.
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers, making people mistake such headers or identifiers for the content transmitted by Foream.
- Uploading, posting, sending via e-mails or otherwise transmitting any Content such User does not have the right to transmit (e.g., internal data or confidential information).
- Uploading, posting, sending via e-mails or otherwise transmitting any Content that infringes patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any person.
- Uploading, posting, sending via e-mails or otherwise transmitting any advertising letter, promotional material, “junk mail”, etc.
- Uploading, posting, sending via e-mails or otherwise transmitting any software virus, or other computer code, file or program that will interrupt, destroy or limit the functions of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any and all relevant Chinese laws, regulations, rules, ordinances and other current legally binding norms.
4.4 Users shall be responsible or liable for any Content such Users uploaded, posted, sent via e-mails or otherwise transmitted via this website.
For any Content transmitted via this website or mobile application terminals, Foream cannot guarantee its legality, legitimacy, accuracy, integrity or quality. Users may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. In no event Foream shall be responsible or responsible for any content, including but not limited to any error or omission of any content or any loss or damage derived from such error or omission. Foream has the right (but not the obligation) to reject or delete any content provided via this website at its sole and exclusive discretion. Users shall be liable for his/her use of such content at his/her own risk. Foream has the right to save or disclose the Content in the following cases:
- required by law
- claimed by any third person that is infringed;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Foream, its Users and the public;
- other cases as Foream deems necessary
4.5 Save of and Limitations to User Information